Are you looking for an opportunity to help get through the slow summer months? If so, this position could be for you!
• Manage day-to-day process for loading digital content to appropriate systems for multiple websites
• Work with outside agencies and internal teams to execute against defined processes
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with various departments on an ongoing basis to ensure email campaigns are launched within timelines set
• To coordinate & deliver digital content in a timely manner to global eCommerce websites
• Ensure accuracy of digital content and attributes before publishing to eCommerce websites
• Work with internal/external support teams to determine which assets best meet goals/deadlines
• Work with various brand, eCommerce and publicity teams to ensure appropriate assets are deployed to support their specific marketing needs/dates globally
• Recommend ways to optimize current processes
• Work with internal/external partners to secure appropriate assets if not readily available
• Document complete project scopes from initial request, to publishing of content and update process documentation as needed.
• Strategize, organize, and implement a variety of projects, requiring coordination with marketing teams, technology groups, and/or third party vendors.
Functional Skill Requirements
• Ability to work with multiple business partners (internal & external)
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to quickly learn internal systems/processes
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs as well as Adobe/Photoshop
• Proficient in Excel a must