Manage the flow of content from the team to website, mobile, social media or others.
Key functions and skills:
write effective web copy including headlines, teasers, and tweets; edit documents into streamlined digital experiences; multimedia skills; and ideate on how digital content may enhance the user experience. Work with digital team to translate these ideas into practical results. Need a thorough knowledge of the organization’s digital strategy and platforms and the ability to encourage stakeholders to embrace digital marketing concepts.
• Edit content for website, mobile apps and social media accounts
• Write copy that is engaging, brand compliant and search engine optimized
• Edit and moderate blogs
• Develop and maintain relationships
• Analyze metrics to determine effectiveness of content approach
• Deliver optimized content
• Edit documents for web readability and digital media leading practices
• Make editorial decisions on placement, prioritization, editing of material and copywriting
• Successfully juggle competing priorities, multiple projects and senior stakeholders
• Demonstrate the ability to influence senior stakeholders; develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders
• Adapt to constantly changing work requirements while assimilating, analyzing and effectively applying new information
• Take the initiative; be proactive in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment
• Quickly problem solve
• Demonstrate skill at managing conflict toward resolution
• Be willing to challenge the status quo using diplomacy
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate the ability to write effective web copy, including engaging teasers, headlines and tweets that drive traffic
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt global content to local audiences, ensuring high relevance
• Demonstrate strong cross-promotion skills, with an ability to relate content items across site pages and sections for relevant audiences
• Demonstrate search engine optimization skills, with a knowledge of leading practices; be able to adapt writing and content editing for search engines
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent area of study or experience); local language major or Journalism major preferred
• 5-7 years or more of online editorial experience
• Experience teaming in a cross-functional matrix environment
• Work onsite in Edison, NJ area or potentially could be remote
• 40 hours per week
• Candidates will be required to complete writing assessment.
Please apply to be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs