Seeking a Digital Content Writer / Strategist to join a fintech UX team (content includes: short form directional copy, FAQs, emails, alerts, etc.) in San Francisco. The opportunity starts as a temporary (W2) hourly role with potential to convert to a permanent role.
About the team:
Join a digital customer experience team that is using digital innovation to deepen customer engagement and profitability. This team is responsible for enhancing the desktop, mobile and tablet experiences for our current and prospective customers.\
Our client us as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments; delivering the highly personalized, real time experience customers increasingly expect.
About the role:
This role initially will support content development and strategy for a new mobile application. The content writer / strategist will develop and oversee directional copy, FAQs, emails, alerts, to meets the complex needs of account holders.
This role also oversees and provides directions to others, ensuring all content fits the right voice, tone, context, and appeals to overall strategy.
Required skills / experience:
- 3+ years writing UX content or content strategy
- 5+ years of experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or other communications-related field.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects.
- Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, obtaining feedback and approvals from clients, and revising documents according to that feedback. Must be able to produce copy that's consistent with brand voice and tone.
***How to apply:***
Candidates should apply by providing: current relevant resume and at least three recent web writing samples (online portfolios are preferred) and may be asked to complete a written test after the first interview.