One of Melbourne’s largest integrated agencies and part of a global advertising network this agency provides exposure like no other. Their work is multi-disciplinary spanning TVC’s, Digital & Print campaigns and Experiential.
They are looking for an experienced Digital Business and Content Analyst with strong analytical skills to lead an automotive, CMS-driven personalization project. Reporting to the Executive Producer, the Content Strategist will also work closely with a Data Analyst and Account Director to capture business requirements, audit the client’s online environment and audience, set User Profiles and define the project strategy (including reporting), plan and timeline. This role requires strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills as well as experience working in an independent fashion. Previous experience on a similar project is ideal.
• Key understanding of data-driven, personalization requirements.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, UI, Screen and Interface designs).
• Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
• Be the liaison between the client and stakeholders, business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to manage project, priorities and deadlines.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs