Our consulting client is looking for an experienced Digital Content Strategist for new client business. This role is 6 months in duration with the potential to extend or go permanent with our client and expected to start mid-March to early April. Ideally, they would like a candidate to sit in Denver, CO area, Seattle, WA area or NY area.
An ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Five years of experience minimum in digital and/or advertising content strategy for User Experience
- Client relationship and presentation experience
- Diverse client list encouraged, e.g., corporate, .gov, nonprofit, retail, restaurant, entertainment, education, health care, financial services
- Website and app content strategy experience required
- Familiarity with style guides, especially The Chicago Manual of Style
- Experience creating voice and tone style guides for clients highly encouraged
- Comfortable working on-site with our team
- Experience working on project teams that include UX, visual design, front-end developers, and copywriters
- Diverse portfolio samples encouraged, e.g., website and app projects, digital and/or traditional marketing, internal communications and change management strategy, creative brand development, user experience strategy, campaign strategy & design
- Working understanding of enterprise content strategy including content audits, gap analysis, governance models, CMS framework, and change management strategies.
- Experience working with content matrix design, digital user personas, user journeys, audience touchpoints, taxonomies, and social media opportunities
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Some experience with copywriting for digital user experience is desired