Reporting to the Manager, Digital Content Strategy & Production, the Digital Content Strategist will work to develop
strategies and provide strategic direction based on insights, analytics, and best practices with the larger Digital Content
• Develop and execute content strategies based on eCommerce, merchandising, and marketing priorities to
improve key metrics including sale conversation, total sales, basket size (AOV) and bounce rate (among other
• Execute strategies and put it into action from conception to market, leveraging all capabilities of the digital content
• Audit existing landing pages and content to improve overall performance based on best practices, A/B tests,
usability and taxonomy improvements, video and static content, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Work in an Agile SCRUM team with a broader team of Project Managers, eCommerce Analysts, Taxonomy
experts, User Experience (UX) and Testing experts, designers, copywriters, search specialists, and content
authors to launch landing pages and content that align with strategies established.
• Suggest and create A/B tests for main website to establish which content works best for most customers and
make strategy recommendations for future content.
• Collaborate with cross functional groups and continuously finding innovative ways to incorporate content across
our digital channels, and ensuring a consistent customer journey.
Looking for someone who has a strong desire/ability to both innovate in the digital content marketing space and
have an ability to meet the business objectives.
Also looking for someone who has a:
• University education in business/commerce, marketing, statistics/analytics, or a related field is required.
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or eCommerce or related fields is required.
• Experience working with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics is required. Willingness and experience
working with and analysing data is a must.
• Strong experience and knowledge in Search Engine Optimization is required.
• Strong presentation, speaking, and writing skills are required.
• A creative yet analytical personality with an ability to conceptualize and speak to ideas is required.
• An ability to speak to what works and doesn’t work in the digital space, with a willingness to challenge the status-
• Needs to be a regular online shopper and be able to identify strong and weak customer journeys.