This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and experiences in content and digital asset management in support of the production of promotional content within a global pharmaceutical company.
Our client has implemented a content management solution focused on the reuse of modular marketing promotional content through multiple channels (web, print, e-mail, iPad, social). The Content Steward plays a pivotal role with this solution ensuring master content is applied accurately and efficiently to brand promotional materials.
The Content Steward manages and maintains all modular content determined as master content for the digital repository, which contains print and online content, including images and videos, and ensures that content is entered and managed according to defined standards, which are applied consistently across the organization. The Content Steward’s role is critical as they are responsible for keeping all content metadata up-to-date and accurate.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with a team of other Content Stewards to analyze and recommend best practices and process improvements for managing master content in pharmaceutical promotions
- Develop Brand content expertise for the use, maintenance and application of master content to promotional materials
- Work closely with brand teams, creative agencies, and regulatory team members to ensure that accurate and compliant content is used in promotional materials
- Implement standard processes and guidelines for the maintenance of master content
- Input and update detailed content and metadata into Master Content Repository
- Develop a comprehensive taxonomy for organizing information resources based on brand business goals and requirements from stakeholders
- Manage multiple operational projects through the content management solution process, simultaneously, from concept kickoff to final approval
- Problem solve as issues arise
Skills and experience needed:
- BS degree (Marketing, Business, Communications, Information Management or Library Science) or Masters of Library Science
- 2-3 years’ experience in records management and/or in cataloging and classifying materials
- Demonstrated familiarity with metadata standards, communication standards, and classifying systems
- Broad knowledge of library tools, systems, and resources in corporate organizations. Solid technology background, including Microsoft Office Suite software, and familiarity with trends in delivery of electronic information
- Experience working in a regulated industry preferred
- Prior production experience in creating promotional materials preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment