The marketing team within our Financial Services client, is made up of five departments: Creative, Editorial, Communications, Production, and Digital Experience. This role will support the Digital Experience team specifically but will also work cross-functionally with the other departments to support marketing efforts. They are currently undergoing a digital transformation; so working with the Digital Experience team is a timely opportunity for gaining valuable knowledge and experience.
- Publish and maintain content on the corporate website and other digital properties using content management systems or editing directly in HTML
- Work with marketing teams to ensure accuracy and timeliness of web updates and outbound campaigns
- Build HTML pages and emails
- Produce reports on web activity and outbound campaign statistics
- Support Digital Experience team by documenting task status and processes
- Participate in QA testing for implementation of large scale web projects
Experience and skills:
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong familiarity with the processes and workflow for publishing digital content
- Good eye for reproducing layout, design, and elements of good user experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, web publishing/content management systems.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, outbound email marketing automation tools, and campaign reporting.
- Good understanding of the technical nuances of email campaigns.
- Have basic knowledge of best practices for web, mobile, and SEO in daily content production processes
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Experience and interest in being a proactive, forward-thinking team player who enjoys collaboration and willingness to offer ideas to improve projects and processes
- Self-starter and highly detail-oriented, with the organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to shift priorities according to business needs
- Ability to work quickly and independently while under deadline pressure and follow through on assignment
- Content Management Systems (CMS):
- Adobe Experience Manager (highly preferred)
- Marketo (preferred)
- JIRA/Confluence or working knowledge of Wiki solutions
- SEISMIC (preferred)