One of our Fortune 500 Financial clients is seeking a multi-talented candidate to be its Digital Content editor/specialist on their award-winning marketing and communications team.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with financial or technical writing experience for the web and working knowledge of Content Management Systems who can take a leading role in developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing Royce’s digital marketing projects across multiple channels. We’re looking for a candidate who is curious, self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, detail oriented, and comfortable working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Assist and collaborate with Department leaders in the planning and execution of all digital marketing content, including social media and promotional projects
- Manage the distribution and promotion of content on multiple social media platforms as well as other external sources
- Help to create, edit, and drive content via different delivery vehicles including web, video, email, and print
- Edit and write about our firm’s products and strategies as well as creating digital material to promote mentions for online and print media
- Collaborate with staff to brainstorm content topics
- Assist with the preparation and review of RFPs
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Input content into our customized content management system
- Edit content using appropriate software
- Coordinate with the firm’s Legal Department to ensure that all materials comply with the industry’s regulatory standards
- Adhere to and reinforce Royce's editorial voice
- Proofread, copyedit, and fact-check materials
- Experience as a digital writer/editor
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and related software
- Knowledge of HTML
- Background in communications, marketing, journalism, PR, and/or advertising is a plus
- Experience in the asset management or a related financial services industry, with a focus on content marketing, is a plus
- Education: Four-year college or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of two years of similar work experience
- Candidate needs to be comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment that often has changing priorities. He or she must be self-sufficient, motivated to excel, well-organized, and possess strong analytic and problem-solving skills