Digital Content Specialist
We are looking for someone with passion and ambition in their job to join a fast growth software company disrupting the marketing. Our client is looking for a qualified Digital Content Specialist to join their marketing team, you will have experience and knowledge in B2B digital marketing and using various channels to engage with the target market.
This role has an excellent level of responsibility as you will be responsible for creating content, improving and maintaining our content strategy. Duties will include writing, sharing and distributing content to help build organic traffic and our online brand presence. You will also be responsible for monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrated creative writing skills as a technical or IT focused writer. As a Content specialist, you need to perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. We also expect sound knowledge of content optimisation and digital channels for content distribution.
In summary, this role will oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure the brand is recognised as an industry thought leader with content that invokes positive customer engagement and experience.
- Collaborate with marketing team and external digital agency to plan and develop websites content, style and layout Write, create and publish engaging content for various stages of the sales cycle according to the content strategy
- Coordinate content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Edit, proofread and improve marketing and sales teams collateral
- Liaise with external agency and content writers to ensure brand consistency for marketing and sales collateral
- Optimise content according to best practice SEO and implement new ways to improve SEO
- Use systems and online tools to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics to identify new content opportunities
- Develop a content calendar and ensure content requirements are met on time
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and generate new ideas to draw new readers and prospects\
- 3 to 5 years proven work experience as a Content Writer
- Hands on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Google Analytics
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with online media distribution and social media channels
- Ability to write in a range of styles, including conversational, finely tuned UX, email, web and product copy
- Strong attention to detail and grammar expert
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
For more information call Cameron on (03) 8644 7707