Aquent's client is looking for a Digital Content Production contractor. This role will execute Digital Marketing Production for a Fortune 500 website. This is a contract role for 6 months, with strong opportunity to extend, 40 hours a week in a large exciting office in Menomonee Falls. This role would be ideal for a recent grad, or someone looking to get into a fantastic company with retail focus. Ideal candidate has had an internship in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Management, Online Publishing Online, Marketing Merchandising or an understanding of Marketing Ecommerce websites.
This role will be responsible for entering Fortune 500 website content including:
- sale events, landing and department pages, gift shops, and other seasonal and creative pages.
Ideal candidate must posses above average communication skills — as they will be in communication with the Web Merchandise Presentation, Promotional Merchandising, and Marketing Planning, Design and Content teams.
- Utilizes Ecommerce platform software to generate sale event, landing and department pages, assigning images and linking assortments. Gathering and entering SKU's.
- Works with the Marketing Design team to upload and update html.
- Assists in email campaign generation through loading of html; coordinates and problem solves with minimal supervision.
- Assists in generation of vendor pages and sweepstakes through loading of html.
- Coordinates time based updates as it relates to seasonal events, etc…
Troubleshoot Technical Issues:
- Develops advanced understanding around troubleshooting design and html issues.
- Effectively analyzes processes and suggests improvements or automations to get work done.
- Ensures high-quality results to eliminate live site errors.
* Drug and background screen for selected applicant