Vitamin T is currently in search of a Digital Content Producer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a contract to hire role!
Who you are
You’re a digital content creator who understands the important balance between creativity and accessibility, and when to tip it. You can write emotively. You’re curious, culturally savvy, and technically proficient with the important tools (software and equipment) for your craft. You’re more of a creative MacGyver than a Rembrandt, someone that doesn’t let perfect become the enemy of good.
Above all, you’re a hands-on creator driven by the need to engage and delight your audience with content that educates as well as it entertains. You’re obsessed with engagement metrics and will measure your success by the tangible impact your work has on our audience, i.e. view depth, social sharing and signals, click-throughs, channel or email subscriptions, and more.
- Ideate, storyboard, or outline compelling pieces of multimedia content for use across the digital space, including our website and internally.
- Produce, shoot, and edit short- and long-form videos, including promos, commercials, testimonials, thought leadership content, e-learning, webinars, product/feature demos, and live digital broadcasts (Facebook/YouTube events).
- Record and edit interviews and other audio in podcast style that equals the quality and sophistication of professionally produced content.
- Facilitate collaboration between teams. Aggregate, interpret, and incorporate feedback that meets the standards of the Sell to Win publication.
- A polished portfolio of video and audio work to share with our team
- Proficiency with your choice of audio/video editing software, and solid experience and talent leveraging animation/After Effects-style post-production tools
- Proficiency shooting/recording with DSLR cameras and digital audio equipment
- A degree or equivalent professional experience in filmmaking, multimedia content, television production, visual art, or a related field
- A heightened interest in, and some experience with, brand-driven digital content production
- A passion for, and familiarity with, digital content in all forms. An eye for digital trends and the curiosity and ability to leverage them.
The kind of content we’re talking about
While we want to make sure our content comes from our unique and distinct client voice, we have become fans of a few particular brands and the content they have produced. The following links will give you a sense of the type of videos we think really hit the mark and where our expectations will be for you.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards