Our client is hiring a Digital Content Producer. This position is perm, onsite and full time hours.
- Collaborates with Editorial teams to create a program plan of digital components giving detailed attention to schedules, resources and budget requirements.
- Defines the digital content plan for each program component. Identifies the authoring system and communicates the technology requirements to cross-functional editorial and digital product managers, and ensures final content achieves approved content plan.
- Establishes high-level project plans and schedules including detailed task lists for all digital components; monitors and controls schedule dependencies for products.
Identifies and secures resources where necessary for program (vendors, project managers, media production resources). Guides and monitors work from all resources to achieve content, schedule, and budget requirements.
- Tracks costs against budget and reports monthly status of the program; communicates risks and changes.
- Maps content testing schedules, editorial click-throughs, and cold reads to produce a quality control plan for product delivery.
- Plans, organizes, and leads editorial stakeholder meetings to report on program status.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous digital projects with shared assets and timing dependencies on schedule and on budget
- Highly organized with a deliberate attention to details
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Navigates project roadblocks with flexibility/adaptability; seeks to resolve with urgency
- Balances thinking and planning with action
- Takes initiative and leads change
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7+ years digital project management
- Proficiency presenting to large groups of stakeholders
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and experience using online digital tools
- Education technology and/or digital publishing experience preferred
- Ability to travel to meet with teams domestically and internationally
Interested? Apply today.