- This is a 1 year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
This position is for an experienced Producer eager to play an integral role on the Production Operations team.
The Production Operations team is accountable for the successful daily operation of the sites and apps during all hours (including nights, weekends, and holidays when scheduled for on-call duty, or when emergent need arises), aids in estimating the necessary funding and level of effort for minor to medium operations efforts and enhancements, make recommendations for best execution options, interact with business partners, product owners, and creative and technology team members to quickly turn around requests for changes, and build out pages and changes in the Content Management System (CMS).
Requests can range from quick efforts such as copy and image swap-outs or vanity URL requests, to building new detail pages or new site sections, performing content entry for large projects, supporting content on various eTools, or troubleshooting issues on the websites. Level of effort for the types of requests usually ranges from one hour to six weeks of effort. The work occurs under the direction of Production leadership and more senior Producers, as well as working under direction of Product Managers for content and e-commerce website strategy best practices.
Daily activities include the review and comprehension of work requests created and assigned in a ticket tracking tool, clearly communicate requests to and schedule the work of creative resources needed to complete specific tasks (e.g., web developers, copywriters, etc.), utilize established processes to obtain applicable approvals at all levels of development, making updates in the CMS, ensuring requests are completed in a timely manner, working in priority order as determined by Agile methodology, communicating status and roadblocks in daily scrum, interacting with business partners, application vendors, and all internal departments including the ability to communicate effectively with resources of all levels, from entry level interns to senior leadership. This role also has the opportunity to contribute to recommendations for solutions and best ways to execute on requests.
- Partner with and motivate a diverse team of resources
- Flexible schedule with the ability to ensure accountability for the operation of websites that are functional 24/7 and project deadlines
- Clearly organize and forecast deliverables and dependencies
- Ensure proactive scheduling of all aspects of requests and on time deliverables within estimated duration and resources
- Manage the full life cycle of operational requests from requirements through launch
- Juggle day-to-day tasks and have in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of potential challenges
- Monitor request scope and execute change control when additional requests for features or functionality are made
- Elevate situations that may require Production leadership intervention
- Provide regular updates to the Production leadership
- Proactively identify any risk or conflicts based upon creative, technology or business factors
- Proactively look for solutions to implement requests in a more efficient manner