Digital Content Producer
- Leading media innovation studio
- Working on cutting edge content production
- Competitive rates
Are you an experienced Digital Content Producer with hands on producer experience? If so keep reading!
My client is currently seeking talented Digital/Content Producers to work within the newly formed innovation studio to manage the production of video, digital and rich media content, ensuring briefs are moving along through end to end delivery.
The contract(s) will originally start off at 3- 6 months with a view of extension depending on performance, with temp to perm opportunities for the right candidates.
- Manage the delivery of client's digital content
- Managing around 6 briefs / day in agile (stand up) environment
- Prioritise, edit and curate digital content
- Monitor and report on site analytics
- Work closely with an in-house Digital Innovation team to co-create, ideate and deliver cutting edge content solutions
Qualifications for the role are:
- 5+ years working in Web Content Management in large organisations
- Strong understanding of web based sales, customer centered design principles and online technologies including mobile and tablet
- Demonstrated experience in managing technology partnerships to evaluate technical feasibility of proposed solutions and achieve business outcomes
- Project management and solution development experience/training
- Proven communication and influencing skills
In return, you can look forward to working with a fun, energetic and fastly growing team with an opportunity to make an impact at various levels and disciplines of the business.
AQUENT Talent benefit from our 25 years of specialized creative recruitment experience across the globe, and are eligible for perks including free access to subscription training resources and a lucrative Talent Rewards referral program.
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Producer to work with a cutting edge innovation studio on the forefront of transforming digital publishing in Australia. If this sounds like you, give me a call at 02 8288 8288 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org