Our client is a global financial services leader. Within their organization is the Digital Center of Excellence within Corporate Marketing. This group is responsible for building and managing cohesive digital marketing experiences across the corporate, retail and wholesale business.
They are currently looking for a Marketing Associate who will report to the Head of Digital for Corporate Marketing. This Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the creation and production of web solutions for clients globally. They will execute the digital user experience/execution across advertising, email campaigns, and social initiatives in line with designs and brand standards. Ideally this person will have brand management expertise, experience creating engaging interactive campaigns for smart phones and tablets and an excellent project manager.
- Manage day-to-day efforts to ensure smooth & efficient website updates including production updates, trafficking assets, code changes, and collaborating on new initiatives
- Building interfaces for all of our digital properties through Oracle WebCenter Sites and/or latest HTML framework
- Troubleshooting and resolving cross-browser and cross-platform support issues.
- Collaborating with marketing to design, develop, and launch A/B tests.
- Set up, QA and publish all site content
- Assist with the conceptualization and development of cross-platform design and art direction that meets the high demands and requirements of the business
- Collaborate on art direction to produce cross-browser, cross-platform concepts that adhere to best practices and brand standards
- Develop digital campaigns that meet strategic, business and branding objectives
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience (creative agency, marketing for premium or luxury experience preferred) that includes web design, HTML and CSS programming experience
- Experience working with Content Management Systems
- Experience with modern web frameworks, particularly Bootstrap
- Solid understanding of responsive design
- Experience in Abode Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Dreamweaver required
- Cross-platform OS knowledge – Android / iOS experience preferred
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills required
- Knowledge of optimizing graphics for different platforms
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload for the team
- Strong communication and presentation skills with audiences across all levels