The Web Content Manager works closely with technical resources to produce robust content management capabilities for use by employees and vendors in delivering the content and applications on our Client's web presence.
• Implements web content using an enterprise CMS (eg. editing site templates, publishes content files, and supports releases to tiered environments).
• Ensures all customer-facing material is implemented correctly and efficiently and defects are completed per service legal agreement (SLA) timelines.
• Specifies content management requirements and writes clear user stories.
• Negotiates with business partners on content delivery timelines for the team and follows through on commitments.
• Participates in Agile/SCRUM and provides development support for content deliverables.
• Provides trouble shooting, training, and support to business users with access to update their own content.
• May provide support for SEO and appropriate tagging.
• Collaborates with the content architect on the content strategy, authoring best practices and custom content.
• Manages multiple projects/assignments involving business critical or compliance mandated requirements; often with competing priorities.
• Responsible for analysis of existing content business processes and collaborating with content management architect to develop requirements and deliver enhancements to the CMS (TeamSite).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs