Global Tec Media -
Digital Content Manager – up to £28k pa
Digital Ads, paid search-advertising platform, enables advertising customers to link relevant ads to search queries in a dynamic, real-time auction. helps power the monetisation engine and third-party publishers’ online search services, and manages the Product Marketing for Digital Ads in Europe. MSABG have a broad responsibility for the paid search business, accountable for business performance
Management and forecasting, field enablement for Digital Ads, including delivering operational insights, product go-to-marke value prop development and marketplace management, all of which are critical to ensuring the long-term success of digital Ads.
Our client is currently seeking a Content Manager who will focus on developing, managing and distributing sales collateral and materials in multiple languages for the EMEA region. This is an exciting opportunity to support our global presence and help drive product awareness and adoption across digital Ads markets, and get a deep understanding of a growing business.
In this role you will own the production, localisation and version control of sales and external facing product collateral, from release materials to sales presentations, developing Product and Market one-sheeters (in-line with brand guidelines), as well as contributing to the digital ads Community, writing blog content. You will be critical in positioning the voice of digital Ads in the EMEA region, arming sales with the materials to help them sell most effectively.
You will be an accomplished copywriter, with the ability to boil complex product information down into crisp content, which showcases unique selling points. You will be able to flex your style to write for multiple stakeholder groups, be an expert in designing content across multiple formats, and a pro at managing to deadlines.
Advertising Business Group is an exciting and fast growing business unit within Apps and Services Group. Responsible for managing the online advertising business for its partner online publishers globally, providing world-class digital advertising platforms and tools for advertisers, agencies and publishers. We drive the strategy in the advertising space with a mission of connecting advertisers to their target audience across multiple mediums and devices.
• Own the development of materials for all major EMEA Ad Product releases, including sales presentations, product one-sheeters, FAQs and similar supporting content.
• Manage the localisation (through an out-sourced vendor) and version control for all local feature and value prop materials currently being used by local field teams.
• Develop speaker presentations for customer and industry events in partnership with the team.
• Manage the production of vertical insights decks to support advertiser vertical analysis produced quarterly by the Demand Analytics teams.
• Write blog content to support the digital Ads blog, and social marketing outreach efforts.
• Lead a v-team made up of stakeholders, and project manages processes to publication and/or release to teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1) Essential Experience
• Min 2 years working in a role which provides hand-on experience in content development and design and creating outstanding marketing materials, graphic design, copy writing services, or content creation for the web.
• Previous work experience in online required; search industry experience strongly preferred.
2) Technical/Functional Skills
• Thorough knowledge and proficiency in working with design and content creation programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, content publishing software, and Office Programs, such word and PowerPoint.
• Strong presentation, copy writing and editing skills
• Strong planning and co-ordination skills.
3) Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
• Collaborative team player with strong stakeholder management skills, who can think creatively
• Deadline orientated and passionate about driving results.
• Must be level headed, able to deal with constant change and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven record of working independently and collaboratively in a demanding interdisciplinary team environment.
• Degree in a relevant subject with minimum 2 years of professional experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Global Tec Media -