Our client are an incredibly successful start up company who already within 2 years have turned over millions of pounds from their office in central London! Working specifically with other small brands and influencers, to build and provide a solid marketing strategy, give them direction and all round support to drive their product/business off the ground.
As they are a small office with under 10 people in total, they are looking for someone who has come from a start-up background or from a small agency, so that you can hit the ground running with little or no direction, think creatively and strategically, be resourceful, driven and ultimately be able to stand on your own two feet.
They are very much an independent culture, where each person works on there own projects start to finish and there are no set meetings or strict management. Everyone there is driven to succeed and they would like any new team member to be self-sufficient and entrepreneurial to be a valuable addition to the brand.
This role in particular is for a permanent Digital Content Manager, where on a day-to-day basis you will managing all of the content that's being shared, keeping track and reviewing analytics and constantly thinking of new creative ways to improve the engagement.
Not your typical, traditional marketing company (no PPC or SEO at all) who are looking for forward thinking, digital new age marketing specialists - where marketing across social media platforms (such as Instagram, Youtube, Twitter etc) is second nature.
Skills & Experience:
- In-depth, excellent understanding of marketing for social platforms, specifically Instagram and Youtube and being fully clued in to the audience on these networks.
- Must have strong commercial experience in a role based around digital content marketing.
- Proven track record of successful digital marketing such as emails and online content (ebooks, videos, social media content).
- Be up to date with the digital market and have a keen interest in new technologies/marketing methods.
- Be able to organise and execute video and photo content shoots.
- Ideally have fashion, beauty or retail sector experience, as a lot of their influencers are within this area.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and social media profile links (to show following on Instagram/Youtube) through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.