We have an exciting opportunity with a GREAT agency client for an accomplished Digital Content Manager. This is an on-site, ongoing opportunity and the right candidate requires strong attention to detail, exceptional writing skills and the ability to create high-quality content. In addition, they must be extremely creative and work well in a fast-paced, deadline focused environment.
This role will work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure content meets project requirements and schedules. They will be responsible for overseeing the development of high-quality content by authors, vendors and subject matter experts for use in digital. This includes ownership of the content management and online publishing operations, including setting up and managing page structure and content in a CMS. Responsibilities also include implementing a successful content strategy that supports the client’s brand reputation and goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Review, edit and publish copy deliverables for digital use across multiple projects
- Create and manage editorial calendar that aligns with marketing campaign themes and goals
- Work with creative teams to create/find imagery that helps convey the story
- Oversee content development from concept through production and delivery
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to develop engaging and relevant content that supports creative vision and strategy.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of deliverables by working closely with digital development and QA teams.
- Audit and maintain web pages to ensure compliance and consistency in look and feel.
- Manage content lifecycle from creation through approvals, editing, publishing and maintenance.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience writing/editing as well as working on web production or content marketing teams
- Extensive knowledge of how content management system processes work
- Experience within a CMS and familiarity with Adobe Creative Close programs like Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of content categorization and structure, content development and SEO
- Experience developing and managing editorial calendars, workflows, and recruiting freelance writers and photographers
- Experience in integrating social media as part of an integrated content strategy
- Ability to embrace, assimilate, and implement new processes, procedures and standards in an environment of continuous improvement and change
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment