Our health food client is searching for an excellent Digital Content Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This individual will work with brand marketing teams to ensure the delivery of messaging and communications strategies, brief developments, creative development and digital content development across paid and owned channels. This is a digital-first type of position, and is focused on content optimization, customer engagement, and brand consistency.
- The creation of content development will extend across all channels, including email, mobile, web
- Support content development aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging digital content.
- Work with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Lead as a brand steward to connect culturally and opportunistically to produce breakthrough digital creative work.
- Lead internal and agency teams in creative strategy development, briefing, and creative assessment for digital content campaigns.
- Assess creative grounded in the principles of the Food as it should be campaign for end-to-end digital content.
- Own, update, and communicate timelines.
- Oversee production management for shoots/records, as led by team coordinator.
- BA in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in a project-based position client-side or agency.
- Heavy digital marketing experience preferred, with proven work experience as a content manager.
- Ability to project manage development of content assets and creative.
- Basic technical knowledge of email, mobile and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.