Our client, a large global organization, is looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their team. This Digital Content Manager will initiate, plan and coordinate all Global Marketing initiated content updates to corporate website and its 20 local language sites. This is a remote, one year assignment.
The Digital Content Manager will collaborate very closely with global marketers, content writers, translation agencies and content loaders to ensure the timely publishing of content, assets and associated pages to the corporate website.
SCOPE OF WORK:
• Support monthly content refreshes and daily content authoring, publishing and user experience requests across avanade.com site sections and pages.
• Provide brand style, editorial and web best practice guidance for internal global marketing stakeholders’ content & creative requests across website
• Work with both the Digital Marketing team and global marketers to ensure the website content pipeline reflects both business priorities and strategic digital marketing objectives.
• Manage and maintain an organic editorial calendar which both communicates upcoming publishing activities while also taking into account recommended promotional activities across key website pages; including but not limited to the homepage and top-level pages.
• Quality control (QC) review of pages published by content loaders with regular audits of other pages authored by resources outside of the Digital Marketing team.
• Coordinate directly with the Digital Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager and other writing resources to ensure SEO reviews and cross-channel promotions are considered for strategic content.
• Coordinate monthly translation calendar to ensure prioritization, deadlines, agency work and content loading activities are considered.
• Basic “writing for the web” experience and knowledge of best practices
• Experience with web content management process at a global scale
• Familiar with image optimization best practices (Photoshop knowledge is a plus)
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Extensive professional experience working as a digital content manager
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member and strong communication skills
• Must display professionalism and confidence
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, time-management, and project management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
• Experience with Sitecore content management system and/or Workfront project management tool
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across various time zones