Aquent's Fortune 25 client is looking for a Digital Content Strategist to join their team to work an ongoing assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week in Atlanta, GA. Potential to turn permanent.
- In this role, the Digital Content Strategist will be reviewing and developing strategy and process for DIY content on the Client's ecommerce web site.
- Develop taxonomy for DIY content
- Develop attribute sets for DIY
- Develop tagging library that can be used universally across content
- Evaluates tagging library, taxonomy and attribute design based on customer feedback (usability testing, customer interviews, etc.), competitive analysis, and input from cross functional teams (e.g. earned media, UX, PdM, content merch. ops)
- Map taxonomy, attributes, and tags to DIY content that is on the “keep” list for migration
- 2-4 years experience as it relates to reviewing and making recommendations for web site content
- Familiarity with utilizing CMSs or DAMs
- Strong communication skills and a professional presence are two key skills that this candidate must have.
- Should be able to pivot depending upon stake holder needs, embrace a collaborative work environment, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that initiates creative and innovative solutions for improving business and site experience.