Our client's Online Store is seeking a web savvy content professional for a 3 to 6 month contract position on their Digital Content Management (DCM) Production team.
As a DCM Production Specialist, you will be responsible for programming and maintaining marketing and product catalog content for the Online and Mobile Stores, worldwide. Your primary responsibility is the execution of day-to-day product and merchandising updates to the stores, ensuring quality results while meeting aggressive turnaround deadlines.
You will be expected to maintain clean, accurate, well-organized, structured content and product data. You are directly responsible for coordinating production processes, executing updates, and maintaining content featured on web and mobile app stores. You will play an integral role in supporting and preserving the high quality online shopping experience.
The ideal candidate has web production experience. You love technology, are extremely detailed, a perfectionist, a problem-solver at heart, and thrive under pressure. You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity, are technically-minded, and take time to study and understand the essence and underlying structure of systems/problems. You must be able to understand and resolve complex technical web/database issues while under pressure.
• 3-5 years’ experience in technology, operations, e-commerce and/or customer support organization.
• HTML and CSS proficiency
• Understanding of e-commerce site architecture and maintenance.
• Comfort with complex database structures and queries.
• Thrive in the face of ambiguity and constant change.
• Must work well in the face of aggressive deadlines, while maintaining data integrity and accuracy.
• Must be willing and able to accommodate flexible work schedule during critical business periods.
• Must exhibit high degree of ownership and accountability.
• Strong communication skills.
• Previous e-commerce production experience preferred.
• Foreign language fluency is a plus.
• Adobe Scene7 experience.