If you are looking to join a large corporate going through a digital transformation then this is a great opportunity for you. You will be joining their head office in central Melbourne and coming in to work with excited and engaged staff that have just launched a huge rebrand project. As an integral part of Australia’s energy future, they are exploring, producing, generating and selling energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day.
Key duties in the role...
The companies ambition is to create the world’s leading digital energy experience by transforming the way customers interact and use the company and their products. At the centre of this transformation is the newly established digital team – a team full of passionate people who are thinking outside-of-the-box to create an amazing work environment for the staff and a best-in-class experience for their customers.
Reporting to the Head of Experience Design, you will be a thought leader on how content is evolving as it adapts to emerging technologies such as Voice UI’s, bot’s and smart homes.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for developing a brilliant and considered content strategy for the newly relaunched brand as well as building and leading a high performing team.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Lead, mentor and grow the content team
- Direct, lead and create high quality strategic content across the Digital portfolio that meet and exceed customer needs and that are representative of project goals, brand values and our digital vision. Supply the agile design teams with strategic direction on content
- Help drive a digital vision through expert understanding of customer needs, design trends, design best practices, and the energy industry landscape, including the content and communications strategy, portfolio strengths and weaknesses, competitor positioning, regulatory constraints and emerging technology opportunities
- Identify opportunities to use content to create innovative and differentiated customer experiences and breathe life into these ideas through a combination of storytelling, a curiosity for tech trends, and working with design and research to uncover opportunities or flaws within ideas
- Direct, lead and conduct the Content Strategy across the Digital portfolio help drive a customer-led Channel Strategy and roadmap
- Work with the Design Research team to ensure insight is infused into the content decisions made by the agile design teams. Conduct and lead the design of both qualitative and quantitative research (Creative language research, user testing, online testing of content)
Sound good? Here is a few of the characteristics of the person that will excel in this role...
You will have deep experience working in digital environments; specifically, we’re seeking candidates who have a proven track record of content thought leadership and an exceptional portfolio of work. You will be a proven leader of high performing team, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the delivery of powerful and effective content strategy that is customer focused and appropriate for multiple mediums include: sms’s, notifications, responsive websites, apps, voice UI’s, bots