Working closely alongside key stakeholders and designers, your development skills will help contribute to the creative and iterative process by supporting the execution of digital content in a cross-platform experience.
In addition, you will be an integral part within our team, helping to develop, maintain, define and grow our process. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who is eager to help shape his or her own role and contribution.
Who You Are:
• You have experience with HTML 5 / CSS 3 and understand the difference between each technology
• You can perform basic tasks in Photoshop and optimize image for web production
• You have a broad understanding of objects, non-blocking UI asynchronous events and solid OO discipline
• Someone who is driven and eager to dive in and carve out their own role and contribution to the team
• You know what excellence is within your craft – and cannot only identify and evangelize best practices, but use your tools to push new boundaries and explore new territory in order to deliver innovation
• You have basic knowledge on mobile frameworks
• Someone who is able to multitask in order to meet tight deadlines
• You are passionate about keeping up to speed with trends and innovations in information architecture, frameworks, API’s and scalable ecosystems
• You are able to collaborate with Web Designers, Web Producers, Creative Director and User Experience experts on short and long-term development goals
• Someone who has in mind cross-browser compatibility when developing
• Someone that can develop using WordPress functions, anatomy and style is a plus
• BS/BA in computer science is preferred