Pay: Up to $66/hr.
6 month assignment on-site at client location.
As the delivery manager, you will oversee all stages of digital content production, assisting the on-line store team by contributing strategic leadership and organizational skills in content development. You will help drive and track a wide variety of product launches and promotional campaigns, ensuring objectives are well defined and appropriately executed to achieve desired results. Your role involves cross-functional collaborative work with all aspects of the content creation team. In addition, you will help ensure that stakeholders are kept up-to-date on all key deliverables.
- Manage portfolio of projects for store updates (product launches, promotional campaigns, platform stories, and lifestyle photography stories), including planning, prioritizing and scheduling execution. Escalating risks as necessary.
- Apply excellent traffic management skills to drive projects through briefing, ideation, development, and execution by coordinating the work of merchandisers, producers, designers, photo team, asset managers, and QA team.
- Oversee the workflow of the department, while utilizing effective communication, digital production knowledge, project management, and colleague capacity assessment.
- Collaborate with merchandising and promotion teams to review briefs and milestones, craft overarching and project specific timelines, quote time for tasks, assess risks, and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and budget requirements.
- Work with embedded digital creative team to ensure capacity/availability to meet desired timelines.
- Provide clear communications to senior management regarding project status, issues, and priorities.
- Collaborate with merchandising team to ensure briefs and products are available for all upcoming projects.
- Optimize processes where needed with merchandising and creative teams. Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, and asset management.
- Drive required changes to make sure delivery team is working at optimal efficiency.
- Liaise with appropriate colleagues (Creative, UX, engineering, merchandising) should problems arise.
- Lead regular status reviews of production deliverables, demonstrating leadership in resolving issues/delays and leading team for timely delivery of high quality work.
- Develop a strong understanding of site functionality, UX, engineering capability, so that troubleshooting of briefs can happen early.
- Help to organize, manage, and oversee the implementation of review feedback.
BA/BS Degree, no specific field required
5 -10 years of project and team management in a digital production capacity. Have experience launching high-profile products within large organizations.
Strong understanding of effective digital production, product launch, and photo studio processes, and roles.
Nice to have:
A love of efficiency, desire to produce a high quality deliverable, and an ability to execute against multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and technical work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.
Strong desire to not accept “good enough”, always pushing for the best within yourself and others.
Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
Proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization.
Able to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Pay: Up to $66/hr.