One of our top Media & Entertainment clients is looking for a Digital Content Creator to pitch, produce, create and edit video content and re-package show footage into something fun! They will be working with after-effects, motion graphics, and short form videos. Put out a fun moment! Must have great sample work!
The ideal candidate is a digital video native who has produced and edited video specifically for social media audiences, and will be a key member of a small team that operates as a lean, internal department within Marketing. Reporting to the Senior Director, this producer will work with the digital marketing team to create short-form, social first video content across a variety of scripted and unscripted programming.
- Must have at least 3 years of production experience creating videos for digital platforms, specifically working with a Mac.
- Strong understanding of motion graphics/text and producing/editing video for social media
- Creative thinker and innovator with a keen eye for engaging and playful visual storytelling
- Proficiency producing, styling and editing video and stills within Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
- Experience with motion graphics (Adobe After Effects) strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in film production, communications, or related field or relevant experience
- Pitch and produce original short-form videos that leverage the strengths and nuances of the various social channels
- Partner with social media editors to help create new highly shareable, social-first content for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube and others, as well as any emerging platforms
- Stay ahead of the curve on ever-changing social media platforms and best practices