CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Manage digital content maintenance process for Client's Rewards – submit requests to Digital & IT, follow-up, provide approvals, etc.
• Manage updates for personalized content driven by business rules; gain understanding of the Endeca and WEM personalization capabilities.
• Acquire general understanding of client’s Content Management System.
• Manage global eMarketing process, including maintenance of planning calendars, requests for creative assets, updates to work plans.
• Maintain the client's Rewards eMarketing editorial calendar and manage design resources to develop assets as needed.
• Execute initial setup, ongoing maintenance and reporting for social marketing amplification campaigns.
• Help manage ongoing Digital Testing & Optimization efforts, including completion of test plans and updating of tracking documents.
• Support for larger Loyalty or Digital Marketing initiatives as they arise (e.g. Streamlined Enrollment).
• Perform quarterly competitive assessment of loyalty programs in the digital space.
• Serve as Rewards point-of-contact for member related issues that come up through HGA Technical Support, Tealeaf, regional eCommerce resources, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing, Communications or other related field preferred.
• Minimum 2 years digital marketing experience and/or web publishing preferred.
• Experience in loyalty programs and/or customer relationship management preferred.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills.
• Comfortable in a deadline-driven environment, often with changing business needs/priorities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Knows when to escalate issues or challenges.