We are seeking a Digital Content Coordinator for a temporary role with one of our valued clients in the energy industry.
The Digital Content Coordinator will be a key member of the company's corporate marketing and communications team. We’re looking for a passionate, detailed oriented assistant who can support new and on-going operations of company's digital programs, applications and activities.
This role will provide continuous support and administration for a variety of digital projects, including email marketing, web and social media content updates, digital catalog and library maintenance, analytic reporting and data hygiene initiatives.
The ideal candidate is tech and software savvy with basic HTML/CSS knowledge. They are self-driven and will have the personal drive and enthusiasm to be a part of a rapidly growing workplace ripe with opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Updating existing digital templates, including but not limited to HTML emails, surveys and custom digital applications
· Utilizing content management systems to update web content as needed
· Posting approved, pre-existing content to social media channels
· Maintaining and updating digital libraries and catalogs
· Generating daily and weekly reports on web activity, utilizing analytic and SEO reporting tools and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce and Pardot)
· Assist with testing/QA for digital projects
Skills and Knowledge
· Team player, adaptable and is willing to support a broad range of digital work – this will be essential
· Results-driven, highly organized and detail oriented
· Good understanding of office management and digital principles
· Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
· This is an entry level position, however prior internship of digital experience is expected
· Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS - required
· Experience using any CMS such as Wordpress & Magento (e-commerce)
· Solid knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s etc…)
· Social Media savvy (LinkedIn, Facebook , Instagram, etc…)
Job Description Digital Assistant
· Adobe Photoshop a plus