A global beauty company in St. Petersburg, FL is looking for a Content Coordinator to help plan, coordinate, create, and execute content on their website. The Digital Content Coordinator will work on-site at the company's headquarters in St. Petersburg in a full-time schedule (Mon-Fri).
- Help support content related data entry into site platform (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) & content management system (SiteCore) to execute all content pieces, including articles, images, and videos.
- Work closely with Content Manager to continually curate and feature industry content on different pages of the site (learning and shopping sections)
- Proof, review and edit of all creative deliverables to ensure functional specifications & requirements are met prior launch
- QA all content pieces prior to launch and support approval process
- Diligently track and monitor live site content to ensure quality, standards and loading optimization guidelines are met
- Ensure that all content is SEO optimized
- Manage updates to 3rd party platforms such as the website store locator and digital catalog
- Benchmark competitors for best practices and new ideas
- Collaborate with internal departments to develop and coordinate support plans for content promotion & creation.
- 1-2 + years’ experience
- Experience within marketing/advertising, with a focus on digital
- Highly organized, detail oriented and deadline driven
- Basic understanding of web templates and content management systems.
- Basic proficiency in Photoshop and general image retouching.
- Intermediate ability to effectively communicate across departments
- Writing, editing and project management skills are a plus
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and digital terminology
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Beauty Industry knowledge is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or related fields preferred