Digital Content Coordinator – Permanent - London
I have a new exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Coordinator to join my Client who today is one of the world’s leading independent producers of short-form factual content.
You will be responsible for delivering their sensational content to their portfolio of varied digital destinations including YouTube, MSN and Yahoo to name a few.
This opportunity offers you a varied day of many tasks to keep you busy and excited!
To name a few of your duties:
· Delivery of content across many digital channels and liaising with video platforms and portals such as YouTube, MSN, Yahoo and Amazon to name a drop a few
· Social media management for all video content
· Choosing thumbnails, chasing down copy and collating information from the editorial team as metadata.
· Manage the general administration of all video content
· Assist and advise on technical aspects of delivery to new portals and clients.
· Screening and proofreading the work of their captioning and editing teams
· Ensure content is of the highest quality
To be a success in this role you will be an expert in managing assets, formatting and delivery via FTP, MRSS and using various CMS delivery tools. This is a really exciting company so in turn you will ideally be an energetic problem solver!
You will ideally possess the following:
· Experience working with YouTube’s video publishing platform
· Working in a fast-paced environment, preferably from within a content creator, producer, broadcaster, publisher or MCN
· Experience with digital content asset management software, tools and systems
· The ability to be versatile and flexible
· This will be a busy hands on role so you will need to be well organised with precision planning skills, and an excellent eye for detail.
· Superb communicator with both internal teams, and external clients
For further information on this opportunity, please do apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.