ASAP NEED FOR A JR. COORDINATOR WITH DIGITAL EXPERIENCE!
• Manage day-to-day process for loading digital content to appropriate systems for multiple websites.
• Work with outside agencies and internal teams to execute against defined processes.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with various departments on an ongoing basis to ensure email campaigns are launched within timelines set.
• Distribute weekly notifications to regions regarding published and updated content.
• Manage projects, weekly calls and check-ins.
• Build and publish enhanced content pages according to timing and delivery requirements for global eCommerce.
• Provide feedback on a quarterly basis on what worked/what didn’t, and seek ways to continually improve the process.
• Keep up with trends in e-commerce content, and partner with content creation teams to share feedback.
• To coordinate & deliver digital content in a timely manner to global eCommerce websites
• Ensure accuracy of digital content and attributes before publishing to eCommerce websites
• Align with internal/external support teams to determine which assets best meet goals/deadlines
• Partner with various brand, eCommerce and publicity teams to ensure appropriate assets are deployed to support their specific marketing needs/dates globally
• Recommend ways to optimize current processes
• Work with internal/external partners to secure appropriate assets if not readily available
• Document complete project scopes from initial request, to publishing of content and update process documentation as needed
• Strategize, organize, and implement a variety of projects, requiring coordination with marketing teams, technology groups, and/or third party vendors
Functional Skill Requirements
• Ability to work independently and with multiple business partners (internal & external)
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to quickly learn internal systems/processes
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs as well as Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in Excel is required