- Are you looking for a step up in your career and want an exciting leadership role?
- Are you still prepared to get your hands dirty to achieve results?
- Are you fanatical about data and optimisation?
I have a great job working for one of the country’s biggest brands. Sydney based, this senior role is responsible for the digital optimisation and content for several websites within the brand.
Managing an internal team you will set direction, schedule work and scrutinise the results to increase leads, drive brand awareness, generate insights and report on performance
Working with wider teams to encourage the use of digital, you will translate campaigns and integrate media activity to the online channel.
Within the Digital Experience Team you will manage end-to-end campaigns, create landing pages, optimise CTAs and amplify brand messages.
Being a master at Conversion Rate Optimisation you will interrogate performance to maximise conversions and engagement. You will be proactive about improving processes and understand the customer journey.
What do I need to Succeed?
• Minimum 7 years' experience within Digital
• Use of Adobe products
• Track record with strong results optimising websites
• Strong time, scheduling and project management experience
• Experience in online retail, finance or telco
• Manage creative, developers and product data teams
• Creative agency and brand work experience
To find out more or apply, contact Becky: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Sorry but only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered.