Overview of Position:
An energy client of Aquent's is looking for a community manager to help enhance their social media presence. This includes managing the training program, the group leader network and the moderation to ensure that the environment aligns to business goals and enhances productivity. He/she works closely with Manger of Intranet and Electronic Media, Editor of Internal Communications and Communications Advisors to provide guidance on best practices for leveraging social media to achieve internal communications objectives. He/she manages the training program for group leaders and employees including the development and rollout of curriculum. He/she plays an advisory role with company clients at all levels of the organization on how to effectively use social media to achieve business and communications goals. He/she works closely with Information Technology, Information Risk Management, Human Resources and Law to ensure the employee micro blogging communities are compliant with company policy. He/she also manages audience research and analytics that demonstrate the effectiveness and value of the company's micro blogging platform.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience working in digital communication with demonstrated excellence in developing, implementing and monitoring strategic digital communications programs. Must have a strong working knowledge of all aspects of the process and roles required to develop leading-edge social media. Must be a creative business professional who will continually benchmark trends in social media to identify best practices and recommend opportunities for enhancements to increase business value.
Key Job Responsibilities (essential position functions):
• Develop and implement the a micro blogging strategy, including content, groups and usage strategies
• Manage the moderation of the micro blogging platform, including the process by which content is evaluated and/or removed
• Manage and sponsor the network of designated group leaders
• Develop and implement training program for group leaders
• Consult as needed with group leaders and communications professionals
• Partner with Information Risk Management to ensure moderation process aligns with company policy
• Partner with Information Technology to ensure the platform performs as designed
• Work closely with the Internal Communications Editorial Team to identify opportunities to extend company messages
• Manage the analytics program for micro blogging and provide monthly reports to management
• Identify and elevate micro blogging success stories that demonstrate how the platform advances the business and increases efficiency
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Overview of Position: