Digital Community Manager
The Digital Community Manager will own digital & social channels on behalf of our clients many business groups. Will act as the voice of our clients brand in online social networks & social media. The objective is to strengthen their presence and relationships online.
- Devising customer-centric digital content across various platforms
- Running calendar of social media execution and deliverables. Tracking creation and ideation timelines.
- Managing and aligning paid social campaigns to campaign objectives. Track performance reporting.
- Engaging audience in real-time on behalf of the team and staying within company brand, vision, and guidelines.
- Leading teams to overlap and collaborate throughout international markets
- Owning Audience Access process for groups looking to communicate with our Social Audiences (eg. product / audience marketers, MarCom, Sales, customer service & CorpCom)
- Creating the digital/social extension of in-person events
- Ongoing social listening & influencer outreach processes (eg. identify & engage beyond our assets)
- Tracking, reporting, analysis & insight generation for Social Media Experience with Social Technology tools ( Simply Measured, Sprinklr)
- Collaborates with agency partners to develop social media plans and execution
- Develops creative new ideas and insights on how to best target markets
- Maintains insight to trending digital and social ideas
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Audit and streamline social media presence
- Increase engagement on owned channels
- Drive business impact by producing marketing leads
- Increase social reach of owned content
- Growth of audience channels among key demographic
- Deliver robust advocacy program and consistently identify and engage influencers
- Deliver paid social campaigns that meet business objectives, deliver efficiency in spend, and drive innovation.
Relevant Skills and experiences:
- 3-5 years’ experience in social media
- Writing and content creation skills
- Experience in managing paid social media campaigns