Are you a creative and tech-savvy storyteller who knows how to create and repackage engaging, inspiring and intelligent multimedia content? Are you a self-starter who works to inspire people to take action and develop a deeper interest and awareness in alternative transportation? Then I have the position for you! A client of ours in the Rosslyn/Arlington, VA area is currently seeking a Digital Communications Strategist who is available for a temporary to permanent position and able to work full time, 40 hours a week onsite.
The ideal talent match must have 3-5 years of experience in marketing and communications with 1-2 years of experience in digital communications including audience development, corporate or agency experience and a proven track record of successfully implementing online communication strategies, digital marketing campaigns and social media management to drive audience growth and engagement.
- Develop, plan and execute an integrated digital content marketing strategy to expand the company's online presence, increase brand awareness and engage constituents in the TDM (Transportation Demand Management) initiatives
- Oversee website administration/development (in cooperation with web development/interactive agency) and be able to create and edit content
- Manage the daily management of all components of web properties, including content creation and curation, minor design changes and troubleshooting
- Develop holistic creative campaigns that reach customers throughout every touchpoint in the sales lifecycle
- Optimize digital content based on channel performance and utilize data as a key means for developing new marketing/communications strategies and implementing new tactics