Digital Communications Manager
A new top line priority position has become available for a Digital Communications Manager to join my Client who is the leading UK Digital challenger to banks.
My Client has been established for over 13 years originally set to help customers and micro-businesses getting a raw deal from the high street banks, but now after a re-brand to resemble their highly recognised and award-winning product brand, they are already appearing on over 1 million UK debit and credit cards!
You will be a proven Digital Communications Manager and will come on board and report into the CMO and work collaboratively with the wider Marketing, C-suite and leadership teams. This role will have ownership for all product and company communications content, communication planning, design and delivery across all platforms to help achieve targets as well as increase the company’s brand awareness with the target industry.
You will be responsible for promoting the key messages for SME and Consumer customers. This role will be vital to the on-going success and to the goal of becoming an SME specialist bank by early next year! The is a huge opportunity to be a part of something big!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ownership for all product and customer communications for new customer acquisition and servicing including content generation, communication planning, design and delivery. This will count for around 70% of your role.
- Write and design digital communications to support product and channel marketing teams and campaigns.
- Create new content for customer communications to support new customer acquisition and existing customer management strategies and campaigns for SME.
- Work closely with your Marketing teammates as well as Digital Delivery, Business Development and Operations team colleagues.
- A/B testing.
- Ensure a robust system is in place to manage the sign-off, tracking, format and content of all customer facing communications.
- Embed the company’s Brand Values.
- Manage freelance and retained creative design agencies.
- Create content to generate positive engagement from non-customer influencers including investors, prospective distribution partners, media and prospective employees.
- Own the company site content; LinkedIn content; company driven news on social media.
- Own the relationship with the PR agency and manage the media communications including promotion of press releases, PR-led campaigns and messaging matrixes.
Skill-set and Experience Required for this Opportunity:
- Substantial experience working within a marketing function.
- Experience focusing on producing effective customer and product communications to meet commercial targets.
- Proven skills in a fast-paced Digital Marketing environment with a focus on client-side communications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience producing high quality engaging and commercially impacting content for customer acquisitions, as well as existing customer marketing and servicing.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge of how to effectively translate and deliver organisation values for effective Customer engagement.
- Experience working with key stakeholders to understand their requirements and objectives.
- Ideally experience working in e-money, retail banking, payments or cards industry.
Not only does this role offer a superb future but it also offers a competitive salary, cash benefits allowance, 26 day's holiday increasing by 1 day per year, ability to Buy/Sell holiday and study support for relevant professional qualifications. This employer is keen to find someone to grow with them and they will show that in the way their employees are treated.
To find out more about this opportunity, please do apply.