Digital Communications Executive – Financial Services
A brand new opportunity has become available for a Digital Communications Executive to come on board and join my Client who is the pioneer of Fintech! There is no better Digital Challenger to banks today.
This is a hugely profitable business who are making noise in Financial Services. It is a real opportunity to be a part of something big and be rewarded for doing so.
I am looking for a proven Digital Communications Executive to join the business and assist the Digital Communications Manager in driving the company’s vision, brand purpose and customer communications. You will produce company communications content, as well as assist in the communication planning, design and delivery across all platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Supporting in creating product and customer communications for new customer acquisition
- Write and design digital communications to support product and channel marketing teams and campaigns
- Working across the following channels (to name a few):
- Online / mobile app Inbox messages
- Banner ads
- Web pages
- Support the Digital Communications Manager to build a strong brand in the market
- Build relationships with freelance and retained creative design agencies
- Be flexible to and work on multiple Marketing projects when needed
- Write press releases and award submissions, as well as helping to organise roadshows, webinars, and networking events as agreed
- Write content for the company website and help optimise the volume and engagement of visitors. It’s a. real opportunity to get involved with the whole Marketing spectrum.
This is a superb opportunity with an employer who offers a very generous salary with some great benefits. Ideally you will come from a FS/Professional Services background. If you feel you match up with what this Client is looking for then apply right away!