Our client, a non-profit located in the D.C. area, is looking for a Digital Campaign Management/Client Services Manager. This person will be working with top-tier online advertisers within major brand companies to help grow our organization's online advertising business via innovative marketing programs, campaign optimization, and by providing exceptional proactive support to the sales reps and digital advertisers.
- Provide pre and post-sales support for Sales team
- Provide day-to-day point-of-contact for client relationships, requests, projects, and campaigns
- Create quality digital media plans designed to meet objectives within preset timeline
- Support end-to-end digital campaign delivery, including client onboarding, campaign execution, measurement/reporting, and results analysis
- Track and report on key performance indicators for continued account development and growth
- 5+ years relevant experience working on marketing programs and campaign optimization
- Extensive experience working on digital media plans, campaign execution, measurement/reporting and results analysis
- Strong experience working with and providing exceptional support to advertisers and agencies
- Dart (DFA and DFP) is a huge plus!
- Agency background is a huge plus!