Summary: Help drive our clients digital transformation through the design, execution, and optimization of integrated, automated, omni-channel marketing campaigns to nurture prospects and customers across the journey from acquisition to service and retention/winback.
- Understand digital channels and assets to satisfy customers’ needs and preferences, including the cost implications, and how to integrate digital channels within and across campaigns.
- Develop and share knowledge of digital marketing and design best practices and skills.
- Master, administer, and maintain marketing automation platform software (Oracle Eloqua).
- Manage the Eloqua contact database for completeness, correctness, and consistency.
- Collaborate as needed with Technology Operations (IT) on SAP-to-Eloqua data ETL process.
- Enforce naming conventions and processes to ensure efficient, effective, error-free execution.
- Monitor, manage and optimize email deliverability, email groups and subscriptions.
- Acquire/import lists and create dynamic filters and segments for multi-channel marketing.
- Promote the capabilities of marketing automation to drive stakeholder adoption and success.
- Collaborate with product/project/program managers and creative team to design, plan, test, deliver, monitor and optimize integrated omni-channel marketing and customer communication campaigns.
- Consult with creative team on development of emails, landing pages, and forms in Eloqua.
- Design, execute and interpret A/B and or multivariate testing of digital assets (email, web, images).
- Track end-to-end customer engagement and digital body language across campaigns and channels.
- Create standard & ad hoc reports for channel & campaign optimization, train users to pull reports.
Develop and share actionable data-driven insights on digital audiences, channels, and campaigns
Requires a Bachelor’s degree. Marketing, Communications, Business, Business Administration or Computer/Data Science degree from an accredited college or university is preferred. May include non-degreed individuals with equivalent years of professional experience.