This amazing Not-for-profit organization are looking for a Digital Campaign Specialist with strong Google Adwords and Facebook acquisition experience. They have a presence in over 15 countries and collaborate with a number of government and higher education institutions. You will be joining a team of 4 other Marketing Specialists and reporting into the Marketing Manager. There is no micro management and the team are given autonomy to try out new ideas and use their skills to work collaboratively together and achieve results. You will have the opportunity to work on local, regional and international marketing initiatives while gaining fantastic acquisition & retention experience.
Due to the size of the team and company structure this is a varied role and your experience/responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Acquisition and retention strategies across all digital channels
- At least 2 years hands on experience with Google Adwords campaigns
- Proven track record of driving site traffic across digital channels (paid search, SEO, email, social and display)
- Ability to analyze/report on campaigns using Google Analytics/excel etc...
- Communicating digital strategy to key stakeholders
- Landing page design/optimization
- Proficiency with CMS such as Wordpress/Magento etc…
- A solid understand of the customer journey, optimization and UX
- Ability to work well with others in a cross-functional marketing team
What’s in it for you?:
If you are looking for a change from an extremely commercial/corporate environment then this role could be a great fit. Commitment and a great work ethic are certainly required and if you are looking to be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do then this is the place for you! A generous base salary is on offer and as a NFP you will receive salary packaging benefits which will reduce your taxable income. APPLY NOW if you are interested in a real work life balance in a friendly and relaxed environment. You can call or send your CV to Alex Cain-Reed – 02 8667 8888 / firstname.lastname@example.org