- Ideate, plan, launch, measure and optimize Paid Social campaigns to meet and exceed objectives
- Oversee the management of Paid Social activity and ensure delivery to a consistently high standard, cost effective and in line with business targets
- Assume top level responsibility for Facebook and Instagram Ad Management with effective results right out the gate
- Continuous optimization of bid strategies and A/B testing of creative, ad unit, and landing pages to maximize conversion rates
- Report on campaigns results through Google Analytics, Omniture & other tools
- Evaluate and test new search vendors, tools & platforms
- Collaborate across channels to determine the most effective role of Paid Social campaigns
- Enforce quality assurance checklists and adherence to brand guidelines (legal, privacy, content, etc.)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners
- Additional data analysis and reporting that will blend results for an overall campaign analysis including paid search results, paid PPC, and SEO efforts.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BA/BS degree required
- 2-6 years of experience managing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube with a strong grasp of optimization practices, and retargeting.
- Command of reporting through platforms including Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, Sprinklr, Oracle Social, etc.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and the ability to make data-driven recommendations that help reach business goals
- Understanding of how other Digital Media Channels (Paid Social, Display, SEM, etc.) contribute to overall campaign success
- Previous experience in marketing for creative agencies is a plus