Role: Campaign Manager - Online Platform - Global Brand.
Location: Central London
Overview the Position
One of our global clients within the tech sector are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join their team on a 11 month contract work alongside their marketing leads. The ideal candidate will assist in developing and executing key product launches, managing content and other creative assets to help scale communications. As a Digital Campaign Manager / Marketing Manager, you will be assist with the marketing with their online platform along with other products within their ecosystem. This opportunity is a cross functional role which involves collaborating across their marketing, partnerships, PR and external vendors.
- You will be planning, executing and measuring digital and on-platform marketing campaigns across the EMEA Market.
- You will be collaborating with product marketing managers and agencies to design and launch experiments based on data-driven insights.
- Planning, executing and measuring impact of digital and on-platform marketing campaign within apps and tech markets, with the ideal candidate having experience with large scale
- Track and analyse results, identify best practices, and develop recommendations on how to optimise ongoing growth marketing strategy.
- Working with global and regional marketing teams to coordinate, traffic, track and report performance of regional acquisition campaigns and initiatives.
- Maintain a relentless focus on user insights and data analysis to drive decisions, identifying growth opportunities and competitive threats leveraging internal tools and external research.
You must have
- Experience working with agencies and vendors.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally within a diverse community of technical and nontechnical audiences
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to define and track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables, execute within timelines and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organisational skills.
- Planning or strategy within a large digital media agency or in-house digital marketing team of a large brand focus on performance channels.
- Around 1 -3 years of experience.
- Marketing/agencies background (can be flexible)
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure and crafting the narrative of what as work
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to think creatively and strategically about how to communicate and promote events and other key activities.
- Familiarity with online marketing tools and strategies.
**If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply. If you have not receive a response from us within 30 days, please consider your application is unsuccessful.