We are currently seeking a Digital Campaign Manager to join our clients OC-based team. Their business is expanding and are looking for someone to lead the internal digital initiative to manage, grow, and optimize those digital advertisement channels.
This job might be for you if:
- You are a data-driven digital marketer with knowledge of Mobile and Desktop, SiteScout, The Trade Desk, Google Display Network, Native Advertising(Revcontent, Content.ad) and Paid Social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- You enjoy creating marketing campaigns from start to finish. From pre-campaign tasks, campaign execution, and analyzing the data to improve through A/B testing.
- You pay attention to all of the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right!
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When best practices change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and can move quickly and pivot based on what the data says.
You're Good At:
- Working with data and identifying trends
- Managing ad spend against multiple performance measures, including UA, EPC and ROAS(If you don’t know those acronyms by heart this is not the job for you.)
- Manipulating campaign data with Microsoft Excel, specifically pivot tables
- Performance based marketing such as lead generation or direct response
You're Extra Awesome if you:
- Have Google adwords Certification or similar
- Be Proficient with Facebook's Power Editor, Ads Manager or other Facebook Advertising Platform
- Solid understanding of design best practices
- Working knowledge of html and css
- Some copywriting experience