Digital CRM Specialist - London - £35k + Generous Benefits
Our client is a major consumer credit financial services company with 5.4 million customers in the UK. They provide products and services for customers in two unsecured credit market sectors; they have operated their Near Prime business since 2002 and acquired their Co-brand business from Santander UK in May 2013.
They use their extensive customer knowledge of the Near Prime and Co-brand sectors to develop products and services that evolve in line with customer's needs, promote long-term customer relationships and deliver strong business growth.
Their proprietary risk management models and segmented approach to both sectors enable them to target the specific needs of customers with tailored products.
This role sits within the central marketing team and reports to the Digital Marketing Capabilities Manager. The role holder is accountable for the scheduling, deployment, testing and execution of multi-channel digital email and SMS campaigns (always on and trigger). This involves working across both the Own and Co Brand business units and areas (Acquisition, ECM, eServicing) to deliver the teams commercial objectives.
- Deployment of digital marketing email and SMS campaigns via the CRM platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Load, edit and send HTML emails (paste html) and use base template
- Assist with email template design and optimisation
- SMS creation, including personalisation (AmpScript)
- Quality assurance checks (email and SMS content)
- Troubleshooting and logging platform issues and defects with internal and external resolution teams
- Management of stakeholders and all sign off processes
- Analytics and reporting (Campaigns and marketing trends over time)
- Working with internal and external teams when appropriate to work effectively, to tight deadlines and to the best standards
- Define and implement best practice for campaign delivery including: knowledge of html template structure, responsive design, frequency and deliverability, AB testing suggestions
- Promotional campaign strategy and build of the drive customer to the eServicing portals
- Build and execute on AB testing strategies
- Platform configuration including: one-time, recurring, automated, triggered and dynamic content campaigns
- Use litmus testing: email client and device
- Data mapping data sets to email and SMS campaigns
- Creating and maintaining a library of html, graphic and dynamic content components
- Run reporting and analysis on campaign and business unit levels as well as provide insights into building conversion rates across digital channels
- Support through the delivery of digital projects including: finding solutions to requirements, task delivery and testing
- Essential Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target
- Campaign planning/scheduling
- HTML and CSS skills
- Return Path testing suite (including litmus)
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of customer experience across channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven knowledge of Marketing campaign and sales processes and products development; communications development; and financial services regulatory requirements.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Experience in a highly data-driven industry preferred e.g. Banking, Telco, Supermarket loyalty
*Please also include your eligibility to live and work in the UK (British Citizen or appropriate Visa/Work Permit), your availability for interview and Salary expectation with your application.