AQUENT is currently looking for a Digital Business Analyst for a client in the Westlake suburb of Dallas, TX for an 18 month assignment.
Compensation is $40 - $45/hr based on experience.
The successful candidate will...
Consult on a variety of functions within the Digital environment. Provides development and execution consultation for digital business plans, programs and initiatives. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, and analytics/research or product management. Works independently on many initiatives, and may work with higher level digital consultants and managers on more complex digital initiatives.
- The candidate will act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Must have experience in gathering, creating and documenting business and user requirements and have the ability to describe in detail to a Business or Technical representative the documents that they will create.
- They will provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. This position is responsible for deliverables with Business Requirement documents including review and approval of technical designs. They may participate in developing user stories and/or process flows and diagrams. Front end system design and business process.
- Experience with SDLC required in both Waterfall and Agile. Enterprise Architect experience desired.
- The candidate should be skilled in verbal communication and capable of leading and participating in meetings. Experience with Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, and Visio.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)