Digital Business Analyst
Our client is a digital product studio - part of a Campaign top 50, strategic creative agency & are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated BA to help join their friendly, supportive and sociable team.
Working with some of the biggest charities in the UK they create exciting digital products, transactional websites and online donation platforms.
The growing team is looking for a driven Digital Business Analyst, with a passion for user experience, business processes and digital solution design. Working alongside clients and internal teams you will work to define industry leading digital solutions. You will be the solution owner and have to manage conflicts and priorities as they move from project definition to delivery.
You will work across multi-disciplinary teams to gather functional and non-functional requirements, ensure deliverables meet specified quality requirements and deadlines, and measure the results and successes of our projects. You will be confident in running workshops and hosting a senior audience through often complex processes. You will be a real self-starter with a keen eye to detail.
Key responsibilities & activities
• Define, document and communicate detailed business requirements with internal and external stakeholders
• Facilitate client workshops in order to capture functional and non-functional requirements
• Document as-is and to be process diagrams, detailed requirements and specifications
• Define solutions to complex, multifaceted problems
• Work closely with UX, creative, digital marketing specialists and developers during solution design
• Discuss and document acceptance criteria with examples
• Conduct demonstrations of developed solutions to project stakeholders
• Support the production team through build as issues arise
• Functional and technical test the solution
• Input into the processes and tools used through projects
• Determine and agree quality procedures and standards
Key skills/competencies required
• Knowledge and experience of technical aspects of digital solution
• 2+ years as a business analyst or functional equivalent within a digital environment
• Experience identifying and documenting functional and non-functional requirements
• Experience leading requirements gathering sessions with project teams and clients
• Evidence of a strong attention to detail
• Good presentation skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently, and more importantly, within a team
If this sounds like you please apply today with a CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and strengths for this role.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Digital Business Analyst