AQUENT is seeking a Digital Brand Manager for an exciting opportunity!
A Day in the Life:
• Translate consumer digital behaviors and insights into actionable plans that are on strategy with brand objectives to deliver results.
• Ensure that digital programs are fully integrated with the overall marketing plan to provide a seamless experience partners and consumers.
• Lead the execution, creative and messaging for owned media; eCRM/email campaigns, website, social media.
• Lead the development of digital advertising campaigns to meet strategic and branding objectives, creative vision, execution and analysis.
• Serve as center of expertise for digital marketing, championing the capability in the organization to increase our acumen and brand presence across our partners and consumers' digital ecosystem.
• Ensure leadership and cross-functional teams are kept abreast of industry best practices, latest capabilities/trends and analytical tools.
• Monitor and report on competitors' digital activity to ensure company stays current with the latest digital strategies and best practices.
• Manage and build relationships with internal and external partners.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field. MBA preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in Marketing, with demonstrated digital expertise.
• Ideal candidate will have a foundation of brand marketing and breadth of digital expertise.
• Strong demonstrated skill set and experience in digital marketing and analytics tools which should include but not limited to: Search, Display, Web, Social Media, eCRM, Email, Ecommerce.
• The successful candidate must be a strategic thinker, able to develop and communicate a compelling vision and direction for the company, while grounding recommendations in facts and data. The person must be able to simplify the complex digital space with key stakeholders. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are desired.
• This individual must be able to clearly and concisely communicate ideas and influence others in a positive, collaborative matrixed organization. Person should be a self-starter and comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Prior experience managing the marketing communication process and partnering with internal and external partners to deliver one, integrated plan.