***Seeking a Digital Asset/Content Manager with a fast-paced publishing background who's also quite Mac and tech savvy particularly around the custom app development process.***
Our client's Staffing, Training, & Communications group is responsible for training and enabling salespeople at resellers globally, including mobile carriers, consumer electronics stores and enterprise partners. In this assignment, your work will be key in informing salespeople around the world about client products and helping them deliver a great customer experience.
We seek a digital asset/content manager / publisher to help get content out to our client's sales partners. You’ll join a cross-functional team working on sales training and communications, leveraging multiple delivery mechanisms to influence sales audiences around the world.
• Experience working within technical systems; app development and systems savvy
• Fast learner with an intuitive grasp of complex systems
• Extreme attention to detail balanced with the ability to execute on time
• Clear communicator who understands what the audience needs
• Organized and able to juggle multiple priorities
What You’ll Do:
• Publish 15-25 assets per week on a home-grown training platform
• Communicate with regional publishing teams to ensure that they’re able to publish with ease
• Use your problem-solving skills and systems expertise to come up with creative solutions
• Show attention to detail to ensure that assets are published correctly the first time
• Work cross-functionally to understand and execute the publishing strategy
• Make publishing recommendations based on your knowledge of the tools and audiences
• Work efficiently so that assets can be published the day that they’re ready